WHAT IS CHEF JOE TO-GO?
Chef Joe To Go is a revolutionary culinary venture that materialized from the dreams of Chopped Champion Chef Joe Youkhan and the Western Hospitality Team. The vision was to create a gourmet food delivery service people could use for catering, casual dining experiences, or anything in between. We wanted to create a mechanism where anybody could access specialty cuisines, prepared with premium ingredients, in an affordable and convenient manner. And . . . we did just that!
To accomplish our goal, we took an unconventional approach and made our Chef Joe To Go cuisine “Heat ‘n Eat” – that is, it is delivered cold. Our decadent dishes are delivered right to your door with a full list of food storage and reheating instructions. Our Heat ‘n Eat Family Meals are multiple course theme menus that easily feed 4-6 people. These menus are constantly evolving, with new items rotating in and old items rotating out multiple times per month. Our regular menu metamorphosis allows Chopped Champion Chef Joe to take food-lovers on an international flavor tour – all from the comfort of their own home! Check out our current menu and order now.
How it works
- Each Heat ‘n Eat Family Meal easily feeds 4-6 people
- Order online by Wednesday before 6:00 PM for delivery that Friday or Saturday
- Deliveries occur between 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM Friday and Saturday (delivery times may vary)
- Delivery is available to all of Orange County
- Our delivery drivers will text you 30 minutes before dropping off your order, and again once your contactless delivery has been completed.
- Minimum order of $125 & $10 “No Contact” Delivery Fee
Ready to start your order?
Gourmet Meal Delivery
Have award-winning Chef Joe cook your next meal and deliver it straight to your front door
In-Home Personal Chef
Chef Joe will come into your home and cook a gourmet meal for you straight from the comfort of your own kitchen.
We will bring fresh food directly to your event or party! Chef Joe and our professional team will show up on-site with everything needed to make sure your guests have a delicious time.