Meet Chef Joe Youkhan, our seasoned culinary artist and a recently crowned champion of “Chopped,” the popular high-stakes cooking competition show on the Food Network. With outstanding culinary expertise, Chef Joe brings a unique personal touch to delicious global cuisine at Western Hospitality. His hallmark is “Comfort food meets fine dining” and he offers guests a truly extraordinary epicurean experience ignited by his passion and love for food.
Chef Joe Youkhan oversees all culinary operations at Western Hospitality. Youkhan is engaged in the culinary operations including catering, menu development, and restaurant concepting. With the help of our rock-star Chef Joe, Western Hospitality is able to provide a fresh innovative experience to every hungry guest.
Chef Joe’s accomplishments include:
• Food Network’s “Chopped” Champion
• Cooking Channel’s “Fire Masters” Champion
• Featured Chef & Crowned “Tournament of the Pig” Champion at the Sonoma Pigs ‘n Pinot 2019
• Orange Coast Magazines, “Top 50 dishes of all time”
• Ritz Carlton Five Star Award Recipient
• Featured chef in Best Chefs of Orange County ‘05
• Featured chef in the Flavors of Orange County ‘06
• Featured chef in the Flavors of Los Angeles ‘07
• Featured chef in the Culinary Masters Event ‘07
• Received the Award of Excellence from the County of Orange Environment Health Division for maintaining exceptionally high food safety and sanitation standards throughout the year of 2008
Chef Joe will be fully accessible to you during your culinary journey at Western Hospitality. He is available to help plan and build a deliciously customized menu to fit your next gathering.
Chef Joe loves to create unique experiences for all his guests. When booking an event, you have the option to let Chef take care of all the meal details for you while you relax and enjoy the good food.
Chef Joe is with you every step of the way before your event even begins. He is available to you to help select a tasty menu that all your guests will enjoy. Ask Chef his recommendations on pairings, flavors, and more.